Attacking, Shooting and Finishing
This summer the Portage Soccer Club is hosting a Coed Striker Camp for travel soccer players ages 12 to 18. Players of all positions, defenders and attackers, are welcome to attend. PSC coaches will provide specialized instruction on shooting and accuracy, shooting with power, shooting with crosses and on breakaways, as well as volleying, free-kicks and penalties.
Camp #1 (ages 12-15): July 9-11, 2018 Mon-Wed 5:30pm-8:00pm - SOLD OUT
Camp #2 (ages 12-18): July 16-18, 2018 Mon-Wed 5:30pm-8:00pm
Location: Portage Soccer Complex
All Travel Players regardless of positions (defenders and attackers)
Low players to coach ratio (4 to 1) with max 20 players per camp!
- Shooting with accuracy from various angles (closer to goal)
- Shooting with power from various angles (further from goal)
- Shooting from crosses (cut backs, early crosses - making the right runs)
- Breakaway shooting (pressure from behind, defender in front, receiving with back to goal)
- Shooting games and Small sided games to goal – developing combination play and creativity around the box
- Volleying, Free-Kicks and Penalties
Questions? Please contact Vu Le at email@example.com or 269-823-4037.
|Striker Camp #1
July 9-11, 2018
|Striker Camp #2
July 16-18, 2018